DHTML or JavaScript?

LifeInBinary

RESOLVEDHello everybody, I feel that I understand the basics of HTML - of coarse I am nowhere near finished learning HTML - but I feel that I have a good grasp of the basic concepts and syntax. I have taken a very strong interest in DHTML and JavaScript - as I have noticed that they do way more than HTML could ever dream of doing! I have inserted DHTML and JavaScript into my HTML documents for cursors, menus, clocks, games... Now I want to start learning how to do those kinds of things so that I can customize them to my specific needs. I don't know what DHTML is capable of, but I don't know what JavaScript is capable of either. I don't know which one is easier to learn, which one has a closer syntax structure to HTML, Which one is more powerful, etc.Any help on which one I should choose would be greatly appreciated!Any advice is also more than welcome!Thanks!

DHTML is just a buzzword, it's not a language but a collection of technologies.DHTML = XHTML, CSS, Javascript and DOMSo basically if you know the above 4 then your ready for DHTML, it's just about using them all together to access elements on a page and change their properties :)

DHTML is just a buzzword, it's not a language but a collection of technologies.DHTML = XHTML, CSS, Javascript and DOMSo basically if you know the above 4 then your ready for DHTML, it's just about using them all together to access elements on a page and change their properties :)
Wow. That really makes me feel dumb - but thanks for the corection. :)