Suggestions Please!

Kapacity

Hi, my name is Tyrone. 19 years old. 2 years programming. Just decided to start scripting webpages and what not. Problem, Im not sure which languages would be best for a "noob". Any suggestions?A good majority of my scripting languages are have just been studied. So I dont have the syntex memorized. But;Experience:PHPJavascriptHTMLXHTMLSQL

You'll probably use all of those, depending on the type of site. HTML and XHTML are mutually exclusive, you either use one or the other, but you probably know that they aren't very different.
yeah, I figured that much. However, when you say "depending on the type of site". what categories are there for webpages.ex: industrial, technical, etc.. <-- ?????

No, it's what the site does. A purely informational site probably won't need much, if any, PHP. Maybe only if you have a content management system for the site. On the other hand, you could have a big web application that does something like, say, manage your clients' projects. In that case, most of the programming would be PHP dealing with authenticating users and reading and writing stuff to and from the database. With a middle-ground site, like maybe an e-commerce site that has a lot of informational content, plus a shopping cart or something like that, it will use a lot of everything.

No, it's what the site does. A purely informational site probably won't need much, if any, PHP. Maybe only if you have a content management system for the site. On the other hand, you could have a big web application that does something like, say, manage your clients' projects. In that case, most of the programming would be PHP dealing with authenticating users and reading and writing stuff to and from the database. With a middle-ground site, like maybe an e-commerce site that has a lot of informational content, plus a shopping cart or something like that, it will use a lot of everything.
Alrighty. Thank you very much for your assistance.