20" of greatness!

vchris

I've played ET before and it is pretty good, I just couldn't get used to the different movement (aiming, etc)
Same here but movement and aiming was fine. It's like BF2 (roles) but no vehicles.

I didn't have time to install CoD2. First for some reason my ethernet port on my motherboard seem to have died... It was working an hour before I formatted. It was saying that my network cable is unplugged but it was plugged just like before I didn't touch anything. I tried another wire, didn't work, tried to change the drivers, didn't work. I put in another network card and worked so I'll stick with that.btw I got NFS Carbon last night. Pretty cool!

uninstalling the card then reinstalling probably would have worked too, hoefully I'll see you this week.
I tried that a couple times. It's onboard.

I'm feeling the NFS games are getting slightly redundant now. Nothing new except for the UI(personal opinion), and the cars. :)
I feel the same. Their new NFS Carbon is just like most wanted but it's in the dark and you have friends to race with. Damn it's arcady too. I don't even have to brake :) Still fun to play.