I need help finding a program.

Kasdraven

OK so I need help finding a program for a busy friend who doesn't have the time to look for himself, as he is soaked into a project right now. I've searched google a little but without any results.Basically I am trying to find a program that allows me to use C++ scripts in conjunction with changing memory values in a game.I'm not sure why he needs this program, or this function, I just know he needs it bad or he wouldn't have asked someone to find it for him.If you have any information regarding this, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it here. Thanks.(There wasn't a C++ section, so I didn't know where to post it.)

changing memory values
the value that memory contains or the address value of that memory ??? if the first , it is simple like that uhm I dont sure$300h := somevalue 0x123456 := somevalueif second , I think you cant , it is pre-assignment :)

C++ is not a scripting language, it is compiled into an executable. So, there aren't any C++ scripts. Your description is pretty vague, if you are looking for shared memory, C++ does have support for sharing memory, but it needs to be set up in both the application that is doing the sharing, and the application that is accessing the shared memory. Look into semaphores and shared memory if that sounds like what you need.