Search result page display blank screen and sometimes it displays result perfectly.

partha

Hi Friends, I am a fresher to php. I have designed one website using php + mysql. In this website, the search result page is displayed perfectly sometimes. And sometimes, it displays blank screen. Not only in my system, i have checked in many systems. I have same problem in all systems. Anyone can help me to solve this problem. I am using sessions for userID.If it displays blank screen at all times, i can do something. But, it is different. I do not know, why it is displaying the result page like that.my website address is www.seriooh.comIt is very urgent. Please friends, i hope u will reply for it.Thanks T.R.Parthasarathy

• 2 weeks later...

Add this to the top of your page:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);error_reporting(E_ALL);

There is probably an error that is stopping the page, but the server might have error messages disabled. Use those to debug what the problem is. If you aren't seeing an error message after adding that then the problem is somewhere in your code, and we would need to see the code to fix the problem.