CSS -different browsers

seba4

Hello i hope thats the right topic.I was wondering and looking on the web (problably not good enough:) ) but i couldnt find what i was looking.I want to add at my page possibility that the code will recognise visitors browser and on that result it will chose different .CSS file. (for: firefox, IE or IE7.0)Can someone help me where can i find that code? or if anyone has a code like that.

Here is what I use for my sites:This goes in the header

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.css" /><!--[if lte IE 6.0]>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="cssIE.css" /><![endif]--><!--[if IE 7]>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="cssIE7.css" /><![endif]-->

The first one "css.css" is for FFThe second one "cssIE.css" is for IE6 or earlierThe third one "cssIE7.css" is for IE7Hope this helps!

Hello i hope thats the right topic.I was wondering and looking on the web (problably not good enough:) ) but i couldnt find what i was looking.I want to add at my page possibility that the code will recognise visitors browser and on that result it will chose different .CSS file. (for: firefox, IE or IE7.0)Can someone help me where can i find that code? or if anyone has a code like that.
Use PHP. It can recognize the user's browser type, from there you can include which CSS stylesheet you want from a simple conditional statement.Here's some pseudocode:if user is running MSIE blah use ie.cssif user is running FF use ff.cssetc.
Here is what I use for my sites:This goes in the header
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.css" /><!--[if lte IE 6.0]>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="cssIE.css" /><![endif]--><!--[if IE 7]>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="cssIE7.css" /><![endif]-->

The first one "css.css" is for FFThe second one "cssIE.css" is for IE6 or earlierThe third one "cssIE7.css" is for IE7Hope this helps!

:) oh yeah... that works too