Webstudio

eduardar

Wrong! I´ve a Mac with INTEL processor!(See Google)
WRONG! Intel Processor is not an Operating System. RTFM. (from the link that Boen Robot posted)
There is no Mac version of Web Studio. Use VMware Fusion or Boot Camp to install Windows on your Mac.
So, install Windows one of those two ways (or with VirtualMachine) and get on with your business. Edited by thescientist

what is web studio, is it important to have? do most designers use this type of software to build their sites?
Go to webstudio.com to see what it is. No, most designers/developers do not use this software. Some do though but it depends. If you want to code everything yourself, best to stay away from these kind of programs.

WRONG! Intel Processor is not an Operating System. RTFM. (from the link that Boen Robot posted) So, install Windows one of those two ways (or with VirtualMachine) and get on with your business.
WRONG! Not neccessity!(He didn´t look at Google!) Edited by eduardar

What part of that is wrong? Intel makes hardware, and a weird iPhone app, but we won't get into that. OSes are software. Intel doesn't make software with the previous exception of the app.
The answer is simple! You can use Webstudio on a Mac (Google)!

The answer is simple! You can use Webstudio on a Mac (Google)!
What's hilarious is that you had to use Google to find out what the website tells you simply you must do. I don't knon why you argue a point that is clearly stated on their website. You can't run their software natively on OSX. IT MUST BE RUN IN WINDOWS. Luckily, there are options for running WIndows ON OSX. No one is arguing with you that you can't run it on a Mac, what you don't get is that you have to be running Windows on your Mac first. (And that is not the same thing as having an Intel chip (in this case the hardware supports the requirements of software). Bottom line is you still need Windows). Edited by thescientist

You still use a Mac that was made 6 years ago? That's like me using Ubuntu 6.6.. that was an LTS and it's not supported anymore. 2006 was a long time ago in computer terms.
For basic web development you don't need much. Not everyone is fortunate to running the latest hardware and software, and 2006 is not that far behind. The fact that it is an intel based Mac is the minimum standard I think for Mac's at this point. For basic webpage development, I could still do my work on a machine like that.