What about w3.js?

arindamsarkar

w3.js was a good and simple framework for easy functions. It could be popular one in future with more extended development. Why W3schools dropped it?
Appml was another effort by W3schools but it was little complicated and also deprecated shortly without any prior notice.

I was very much interested about w3js and started using it rather than angular. So please re-link the w3js and make it better by future development. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree - totally!

There must be 1000's of users using this library and suddenly it appears it has been withdrawn along with all the documentation and examples?

I for one, have used this great library in a few projects and it works very well. Lightweight and easy to understand. Why would they drop it? I would like to hear from w3schools as to why this library was so abruptly and quickly withdrawn from their suite as so many users actively use it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 3:31 PM, dsonesuk said:

Then I suggest you go to w3schools.com and at the bottom of pages, click 'REPORT ERROR' as w3schools.com have nothing to do with this forum, and to request re-link to w3.js here, is very, very unlikely to be read and acted upon.

Did that as well ... no reply though...

• 4 weeks later...

I like w3.css, it is very useful lightweight style extension, but never knew that there were w3.js. I have no doubts, that it is also very good frameworks, however, nowadays there are so many javascript libraries, you can choose whatever you like and that fits your needs.