Translation into Russian

Guest shkred

Guest shkred

Dear Sir,I have a similar project www.intuit.ru - Internet University of Computer Science.All the courses are available in Internet for free without any reductions and may be used both by the students and by teachers for development of courses. Any use of the courses is free and does not require any additional or special permission from Internet University. Internet site www.intuit.ru provides the possibility of self-education with remote testing and passing exams.I'm interesting for translation your courses into Russian and ask you about conditions.Please write me: anatoli@shkred.ruBest regards,Anatoli Shkred

Dear Sir,I have a similar project www.intuit.ru - Internet University of Computer Science.All the courses are available in Internet for free without any reductions and may be used both by the students and by teachers for development of courses. Any use of the courses is free and does not require any additional or special permission from Internet University. Internet site www.intuit.ru provides the possibility of self-education with remote testing and passing exams.I'm interesting for translation your courses into Russian and ask you about conditions.Please write me: anatoli@shkred.ruBest regards,Anatoli Shkred

So basically copy the tutorials allready on w3schools :)

http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...findpost&p=2043
I am sorry to say that we are not currently interested in help translating our web page. This may be something we would like to try in the future, but for now we do NOT grant you consent to translate any of our content.
I believe that answer is still valid, so no, most likely you may NOT translate any w3schools.com content. If you need an email to contact either way, send your emails to this account:mail_hege.gif