Why won't my divs affect the height?

MinusMyThoughts

THIS LINK will send you to an issue i'm having with a set of three divs contained inside one larger div. after i close the container div, i've got another div below that only seems to want to respond to the center div......i used the float property to get the three divs next to each other. would this affect the container's reading of the height of the divs?...only the left and right divs have the float property enabled......any ideas?love,jason

sorry......if you look at the link, there are three columns, each with a div or two contained inside......below the three columns, there is another div......what i'm trying to do is get the bottom div to position itself 10px below the longest div in the three columns above......right now it appears to only respond to the length of the middle div in the three columns......does that make more sense?love,jason

In that last div, use some css to "clear:both; margin-top:10px;".Worth a try.*edit*Actually tested it and you only need the clear:both added to the ModFan Div.