from results

user4fun

I amusing the following for the first time to send the form entries to my email box<code><form name="form1" action="mailto:me@mysite.com" enctype="text/plain" method="POST"></code>I get a box telling the user that your email address will be send and then that no profile exsists,what other methods i can use to just send the form entires, i dont want the users email/profile or any other information.???

Do you have a host where you can use PHP or ASP?Because if you do, you can download a mail() script at [http://www.epleweb.com]Epleweb.com[/url] under that PHP section. If I had some more time, I would make one for you right now, but I don't have time
my hosting company is yahoo and yes i can use php,the questions is where to download the mail script to???? certainly not in my computer, would i have to tooit into my website files?

download the script to your computer, change whatevers needed in the script by following the comment lines..then follow any instructions given to make it work.generally involves including the script into the page via a php include and uploading the php script which will process the form information and send the email.