modifying email sending

user4fun

<?php$to = "$family";$subject = " THIS IS THE PART I NEED HELP WITH";$message = "<html><head><title>.</title></head><body><center><h2>A family member <br>more headings</h2></center><table align='center' border='0' cellspacing='1' cellpadding='0' style='border: 1px solid #000000;'><tr><td align='left' width='100%'><table width='100%'><tr><td width='100%' valign='top'><table width='100%' style='border: 1px solid #000000;' bgcolor='#E4E4E4'><tr><td valign='top' align='center'>This message was sent to you by **Need help with this one also**ETC ETC ETC </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></body></html>";$header = "Content-type: text/html;charset=iso-8859-1";mail ($to, $subject, $message,$header);?>

In the top of the code under $subjecti need it to sayYour $relation $namethese two variable are user input form a previouse formthe same thing in the message, when the message starts it says this message was send to you byyour $relation $namethen it goes on with the regular messagehow can i do that??i would appreciate any help.