PHP login tutorial

monty 187

Nice :)I will try it out. I have a simple one now that I made myself, but it's not 100% safe + that I made two echo's for logged in users and sometimes it shows the first echo and sometimes the second one :SBut I will try this one out. Is it for PHP 5?

:)The registration form does not work! It just says

We're sorry, but an error has occurred and your registration for the username andersmoen, could not be completed.Please try again at a later time.
when I try to register.And the login page is just blank!OMG! I just figured out what was wrong...I went to the site he found the tutorial on, and it said it was for PHP 4. He could have mentioned that too.

:)The registration form does not work! It just sayswhen I try to register.And the login page is just blank!OMG! I just figured out what was wrong...I went to the site he found the tutorial on, and it said it was for PHP 4. He could have mentioned that too.
Does it not work with that version? sorry i didnt realise :)

Hehe!Just post a new one if you find another one :) (not the one at php.about.com, because I think it's for PHP 4 too)But I'm gonna do a little search at Google now, and then I'll post some links if I find anything.

Almost everything that works in PHP4 also works in PHP5. They did not break any functions in changing to PHP5, they just added new things. But I've never ran into anything that would not run because it was developed for an earlier version, there are plenty of things that don't run because they are developed for a later version but I haven't seen the other direction.