should I worry?

Kovo

http://kp.kovo.caClick Documents linkDummy text should appear. In Opera and IE there is some sort of light grey background color applied, while FF and NS has a transparent color which is what I want. Any idea how to remove the grey color for IE and Opera?

worry? no..you should panic widly, sell everything, buy a trip to the moon and watch mankind destroy itself over a small light grey background on a website :)But it looks the same in both ie and firefox here...
really? thats odd. NO both the recent version of Opera andIE7 it shows grey

the text has bg as white in FF 2.0.0.1

i still have ie6 here...hate ie7 and microsoft with a passion..so i use firefox :)There is a white bg because the bg image is white. Right click in the text and view background image.Have you a screenshot of the grey bits in ie7 and opera??:)

i still have ie6 here...hate ie7 and microsoft with a passion..so i use firefox :)There is a white bg because the bg image is white. Right click in the text and view background image.Have you a screenshot of the grey bits in ie7 and opera??:)
ah dsnt matter, i hate IE and Opera equally lol, clearly this might be just a "my pc" issue.ahaha

how do you get the div to scroll when i mousover the scroll down link??

I dont think so

All these examples are all fine....but what I am asking is what is the property of the DIV or a LAYER that allows us to scroll through it?

Thanks..this will be of great help in my new project