IPB Database

PrateekSaxena

Hello,As some of you might know I will soon be starting work on an open source forum managing software. So someone managing a forum(like our moderators) could you please tell me the different tables and there fields with an example that exist in your database. I just want to make sure that I am not missing out on something important!

Hmm....I mean you pay those about 150$ and they dont even let you see the database...plus i have no space where i could install phpBB....I will probably get a domain and hosting space on Yahoo Small Sussiness after my exams :)

Hmm....I mean you pay those about 150$ and they dont even let you see the database...plus i have no space where i could install phpBB....I will probably get a domain and hosting space on Yahoo Small Sussiness after my exams :)
We haven't paid anything. Nor have we been paid anything for that matter. :)My point in the end is, we're volunteer moderators. We don't have database access. As for kaijim, he may have, since it's their (w3schools.com) forum, not ours. :)

oooooooooh ok! Sorry :)

users table:-user_id-user_active-username-user_password-user_session_time-user_session_page-user_lastvisit-user_regdate-user_level-user_posts-user_timezone-user_style-user_lang-user_dateformat-user_new_privmsg-user_unread_privmsg-user_last_privmsg-user_login_tries-user_last_login_try-user_emailtime-user_viewemail-user_attachsig-user_allowhtml-user_allowbbcode-user_allowsmile-user_allowavatar-user_allow_pm-user_allow_viewonline-user_notify-user_notify_pm-user_popup_pm-user_rank-user_avatar-user_avatar_type-user_email-user_icq-user_website-user_from-user_sig-user_sig_bbcode_uid-user_aim-user_yim-user_msnm-user_occ-user_interests-user_actkey-user_newpasswd

thanks for the table names

I have a phpBB forum installed for a friend, there's 30 tables, any in particular?
Well, I really wanted all of them with there fieldsI just want to know what info is required to make a Forum

Thanks man..take you time ...i wil check back in on the computer after 48hours anyway.thanks again

Thanks you so muchBTW : I replied to your PM