Nav bars in flash?

roll_or_die

Ive created a navigation bar in flash for my website that makes a little beep noise when you click one of the buttons. the thing is, most of the time the noise is cut down due to the page loading the one that you click on, even though the noise is only about .4 of a second long.does anyone know of a way i can get the sound to play all the way through before the next page is loaded?

Maybe you can load the navbar in the end. You can put an onload() even on the BODY and then add the nav bar later by changeing the innerHTML

Change the sounds setting to Start instead of Stream :) Infact i think that might just work :)

• 4 weeks later...
Ive created a navigation bar in flash for my website that makes a little beep noise when you click one of the buttons. the thing is, most of the time the noise is cut down due to the page loading the one that you click on, even though the noise is only about .4 of a second long.does anyone know of a way i can get the sound to play all the way through before the next page is loaded?
use movie clips instead of button symbols(movie clips can work as buttons also). at the end frame of the sound use an actionscript to load the next page.