problem to CDO

khadem1386

Hithis is my code but server return errordim myMailSet myMail=CreateObject("CDO.Message")myMail.Subject="Sending email with CDO"myMail.From="info@panatem.com"myMail.To="o_sham@hotmail.com"myMail.HTMLBody = "<h1>This is a message.</h1>" myMail.Send 'line 14set myMail=nothingthis is error mesege:CDO.Message.1 error '80040220' The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. /pana/send email attached1.asp, line 14 what must I do?

OK I use this code above but I want use Embedded Images it is for an email with html formt with a image.I use attach metode :myMail.AddAttachment "image.gif" only attach this filebut It seem that is not enogh for using this image through html page emailed.do you know any command and sysntax for cdoSYS (CDO.Message)like : myMail.AddEmbeddedImage "c:\winnt\media\ringin.gif", "My-image"

No, I don't think there is anything like that. You can email yourself an HTML email and look at the email source to see what they do, or you can just have the images be HTTP links to an image on a web server.

myMail.AddEmbeddedImage "c:\winnt\media\ringin.gif", "My-imageBut we have this command in ASPEmail(Persite) or jmail . but this objects don't support by all server in (profesional) and only in free vertion it is ready. I think that we must use CDOSYS object for make a HTML contain image in middle or first or in background and then Emailed it.