Links running over div container need solution

CStrauss

I been fighting with this for a few days now before i thought it was something with my layout but it seems its the links being placed in between my div tags. The links keep overflowing to the right stretching my div tag out instead of the next links being moved down to the next line when the end of the width of the div tag is reached. To see what I mean here is a picture.helpimage.jpgI added a border around the div tag so you can see where the links should end and move down to the next line. At first I thought it might be something in the style sheet since im using a template I purchased, but I added normal text in the div tag and it worked just fine so process of elimination says its something with the links and how they are being outputed. So I'm asking if anyone has any solution on how i can correct this so it does not overflow like it is in the picture above.Thank you for your help

Are there any spaces between the links? Or is there just the links, and | inbetween?Try adding at least one space between each of the links. I read somewhere that if there isn't a space between content inside of a div, then it won't add a new line. So if I put this in a div:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and there wasn't enough room for all of it in the div, then it wouldn't add a line break if I remember correctly. Hopefully that may work.

Are there any spaces between the links? Or is there just the links, and | inbetween?Try adding at least one space between each of the links. I read somewhere that if there isn't a space between content inside of a div, then it won't add a new line. So if I put this in a div:and there wasn't enough room for all of it in the div, then it wouldn't add a line break if I remember correctly. Hopefully that may work.
Strange....it worked lol but seems kinda of silly something so simple causes so much stress lol. Thanks for the help i was going through every property possible in css to try to make it work and all i had to do is add the   before and after my links to get it to work. Any how thanks for the help