CSS Dropdown hove menus

BigAl75

I just started working for this company, and one of my jobs is going through their website and updating it. Once it is updated, they want the entire thing re-written, and myself and the rest of the IT dept. want to get rid of as much javascript as we can, and use CSS. The biggest obstacle for me is going to be the navigation. Take this page for example:http://pmiapp.com/products/index.htmlThe main site navigation is on the left, and the main products navigation is on the top. The main nav has fly-out menus, while the top is a drop down type of menu. All of my experience with CSS in the past has been just basic formatting; background colors, widths, fonts, etc. I really haven't done a whole lot with it, as my clients haven't needed it. (I still use tables for site layouts because I haven't had the time to learn more on CSS.)If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can figure out how to do these menus, I'd appreciate it.Al

Thanks for the help guys. I hope I can get this figured out. While I have yet to sit down and work strictly on it yet, I have messed around with it a little here and there. So far, no luck. I'll be back once I can sit down and concentrate on it if/when I run into problems.