OOPS!! Hello, again!!

tuulen

I tried, honestly. As the complete newbie, and looking for the right place to put my very first post, I looked at all of the various forums, and then made sure to read all of Announcements in the General forum, but then placed my first post in the Forum Topics section of the General forum, and somehow managed to gloss over this, the Important Topics section. OOPS!!Anyway, HELLO, to everybody!!:-D

???Somehow this, the above, appears under Forum Topics, but it should not.Actually, I had placed my second post on page 15 of the Introduce Yourself thread of the Important Topics section, yet for some reason not known to me it now appears here, in the Forum Topics section. Hmmm...???Perhaps we newbies could be astonished at the slightest of events.Anyway, HELLO!!

Yeah... I used to run an old InvisionFree forum that did wierd things to me.... :) Welcome to the W3Schools Forums. :)

"Yeah... I used to run an old InvisionFree forum that did wierd things to me.... :lol: Welcome to the W3Schools Forums. :)"WHEW!! Glad to know that I am not alone, and thank you.Log Out, for me, and back to W3 Schools...