calendar php

killay

Hi,I'm just new to php and would like to know how to create a calendar with events. I've been looking for a script but haven't found anything great. And those I liked were comercial (like easy php calendar) . If someone could help me with this or forward me to a tutorial. It would be nice :)I dont know if it's right to ask this, but I'm so desperate. I made it quite far with the website. The first time i made a layout with photoshop. The first time I'm not using downloaded scripts . exept for the music :) This is the website : Mr. Déjà-VuIt's for a friend of mine. What I actually would like with the calendar is: The calendar to show in the right iframe, and the events in the left. So when you click on a date that you get the events left. The thing is that the first 5 events would already be displayed in the left iframe, so you dont have to look after them.Oh and please tell me what you find about the website. I know it's only in xhtml right now and maybe should have asked on the xhtml forum.Thx in advance,Peter Vercauteren

thx for the reply... It's actually a mod for cutenews wich you have to download. But the problem is you need a page of cutenews itself to display the events. And to add an event you need cutenews. So basicly it would take more time changing the code than creating a new script :)Thx anyway.

Ok i've found the perfect one :)calendarI got two problems left:1. When i want to log in as an admin and click on any link within the admin page I get back to the login page. I get that sometimes with php scripts never knew why.2. Is there a possibility to target every event (when you click on a day or month) to a iframe? Thx in advance