Two <form> and <border> questions.

suttercain

Hello everyone,I have two questions. One deals with the <form> tag and the other the <border> tag for tables. Question 1:How can I have two input types that go to two different place in a single form?

<form action="final_news.php" method="post"><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"><input type="submit" value="go back" name="go_back"></form>

I would like the Submit button to go onto final_news.php, which it does, but I would like the Go Back button to go to a different URL. Is this possible?Question 2:Internet Explorer and Firefox display table borders in two very different ways when running this code

<table width="986" border="10" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bordercolor="#000066"">

Internet Explorer displays it as a solid color, which is what I want, while Firefox displays it more like an embossed color with 2 different shades. Are there any tags within the <table border> tage I can use to make Firefox display it like Explorer? I tried <border-style="solid> but it didn't work.Thank you in advance for your assistance and suggestions.-SC

Question 1: Yes and no. You can go back:

<form action="final_news.php" method="post"><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"><input type="button" value="go back" name="go_back" onclick="java script:history.back();"></form>

But you can't go to a different url.You have to create another form for that. But you can use a PHP script to direct you to a different url depending on which button you clicked.Why not just create a hyperlink to do the job?

Question 2: Yes!<table width="986" style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 66)" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">Also, you had double quotation marks at the end of the tag [bordercolor=#000066&quot]

Question 1:

<form action="final_news.php" method="post"><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"><input type="button" value="go to another link" name="button" onclick="java script:window.location='your_link';"></form>

Question 2:I advise you to use a CSS class for your table.