Sorry

ible-white

umm... I think a personal message would work better. They could just spazz (not that they did in my view) about this topic too, something like "You don't see people making a new topic every time someone messes up..."

is this all we have time to do? Come on folks, if you've got nothing nice to say move on. The moderators are more than capable of figuring out if a post is appropriate or not. Can't we all just get along?

Do like dcole.ath.cx said instead: send a pm. That would work you know :)
Wow - I'm getting sucked into this to publicly prove a point - Andersmoen) couldn't you have just sent your message via PM? In fact, couldn't your original post been a PM? You couldn't even used the little blue Report button. Heck, andersmoen, I hereby declare that all your messages only be transmitted via PM!!:)(ok, I kidding about the last point)This is my point, if you don't like a post, ignore it. Ignored posts have a tendency to set the tone for the type of responses people are willing to give. So, if people ignore the posts that people do not like and others pass it by as well, then people will realize that those posts (although technically acceptable) will simply never get a response. As a result we would rarely, if ever, see them being made.Having said all that . . . .

Archived