$row

user4fun

<?  $result = mysql_query("SELECT `subweb` FROM `websites` WHERE `username` = '" . strtolower($_POST['username']) ."' "); echo $type1;  /entry from previouse form, same for type2 and type 3echo "<br>";echo $type2;echo "<br>";echo $type3;echo "<br>";echo "<table border='1'><tr><th>Heading1</th><th>Heading2</th><th>Heading3</th></tr>";while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))  {  echo "<tr>";  echo "<td>" . $row['subweb'] . "</td>";//this is where i need to do stuff with the output before moving on to the next row$replacer = 'www.';$destination = str_replace("$replacer", "$type1", ". $row['subweb'] ."); //I think this is wrong  echo "<td>" ."$destination". "</td>";include ("finish.php);  echo "</tr>";  }echo "</table>";?>

When a row appearsthen do the str_replace then include or if better run file finish.phpthen move on to the next record.I beg you to help, iam going crazy

If you want what ever content in "finish.php" at every rowthen you can go with following..

<?phpwhile($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))  {  	  $replacer = 'www.';	  $destination = str_replace($replacer, $type1,$row['subweb']);   	  echo "<tr>";      echo "<td>" . $row['subweb'] . "</td>";	  echo "<td>" ."$destination". "</td>";      include ("finish.php");	  echo "</tr>";  }echo "</table>";?>

Regards,Vijay

It works great.Just for my own knowledge if it does come up.How to i add another column at the begining that would start of at 1 then the next row would be ++so the results would end up being numberedTHANK YOU again for the fix

Does "echo $row['subweb'];" not work?
unfortunatly notthe finsih.php file is a fie that sends an email message using the following format$to = $destination; $from = " "; $title = " ";$body = <<< emailbody Some textthis is where i want the row[subweb] to appearemailbody; $success = mail($to,$from,$title,$body, "From:$from\r\nReply-To:");?>

Archived