re-design of my site

Mr-Antony

I agree with aspnetguy. It could be better. Your navigations are very text based... I need to scroll to see your complete page. Some of the links on the left could be on a separate links page (google...). Your page doesn't validate.

Interesting point vchris considering you page has a 500 error. However I do agree that you that the scrolling is an issue and that lack of a doctype is absurd. the overall design is like most other clan and gaming sites. :) Kinda leaves me depressed.

Interesting point vchris considering you page has a 500 error. However I do agree that you that the scrolling is an issue and that lack of a doctype is absurd. the overall design is like most other clan and gaming sites. :) Kinda leaves me depressed.
My website seems to be fine. You got a 500 error?

Very nice! I don't like!Thanks for telling me I'm contacting my host. Seems like only the php pages are affected and I didn't change anything.

vchris i am not been funny but for someone who knows alot about web designing i have just looked at your site and i`m not blown away by it bearing in mind i have only been doing this for 4-5months and i have learnt myself so i dont think i am not doing bad i know people will put feed back because i asked for it but come cut me some slack i am a newbie at this as i said i am not been funny but just want to get my point acrossthx mr-antony

What is it you are after for you site mr antony? are you just looking to make another clan/gaming site or are you seeking to make something that is usable/accessible/information and enjoyable for someone note familiar with the WOW? Are you writing your own code or are you using a wysiwyg editor? Do you want to use javascript/DHTML? Are you going to combine that with some server-side technologies? What is the "feel" i am looking for?The first step to making a killer site is to come up with a plan that addresses all of those things -- I am pretty sure there are more, and you'll come up with the after you think about it. :) Honestly, with us telling that we don't like how it is right now shouldn't be taken as negative. My first advice would be to check out browser statistics to find out the resolution that most people are using so you can try to fit you page to that size of screen. Then check out my questions above and think about what it is you really want for your site. Then don't get upset when people give you feed back contray to what you feel about your site and take all criticism as people helping.Good Luck

At the moment, I can't read your text since it's the same color as its background (black). You might want to fix that. Also, I have a horizontal scrollbar which makes me close your site. The blinking guestbook image is making me want to do the same. The warcraft logos at the top make me thing "copyright/trademark infringement". I think you should make a more interesting logo ("clansofwarcraft" at the top). None of your links at the top work, except for the search engine ones. I have to register to view your forums? goodbye. Hmm if one more link opens in a new window you're gonna hear from me. What's up with the "find madeline" ad anyway?

Archived