O...M....G Most baffling Ie issue ever....

Kovo

http://www.kovo.ca/tempIf you load that page in any IE browser, you should see the navigation options on the left side (8 items) Here comes the magic... refresh the page using the refresh button!!! Poof! Gone. At least thats what I get on both my systems here one IE6 the other IE7....Opera gives the same issue. FF and the rest have no issue

I don't see 8 links on your left nav I only 1 (home). I refreshed with IE6 and the Home link is still there. Same with FF2.I refreshed a couple more times and the 8 items are there and don't seem to disappear in both browsers.

I don't see 8 links on your left nav I only 1 (home). I refreshed with IE6 and the Home link is still there. Same with FF2.I refreshed a couple more times and the 8 items are there and don't seem to disappear in both browsers.
What about now..... I was playing with the code thats why, its back to before. Clear ur cache and try it. Im sure it wont workIf u look at the code, it should be 8, but only one appears... odd

Now it doesn't seem like they appear at all in IE6, FF2 is fine.BTW, validate your HTML code. I saw some errors.EDIT: Actually they don't appear in FF2 either anymore.

Now it doesn't seem like they appear at all in IE6, FF2 is fine.BTW, validate your HTML code. I saw some errors.EDIT: Actually they don't appear in FF2 either anymore.
hmm even after making it valid it dsnt work. Odd thing, it works fine locally.

Put a huge z-index on the #navigation li class, I'm just trying to rule out z-index as an issue.
Ill give it a shot, but it still doesnt explain why on my browsers at home, when I view the page once with a cleared cache I see everything, and when I hit refresh they all disappear. I resorted to this http://www.kovo.ca/temp/temp

Well it's definately a browser bug, I just don't know what is causing it. The new page looks fine to me with Opera.
z-index did nothingbtw, seeing as u are using opera, could u tell me if the copyright at the bottom of thepage displays correctly? In my opera browser it does notthanks

It looks fine to me.Copyright©2007 Kovo's Webspace, All Rights Reserved. Designed by Kevmedia. Part of The Kovo Network.
okie thanks, maybe its just my browser version, cuz for me it shows in 3 lines instead of one lol

Archived