simple email

user4fun

i use the following to send emailsthe sender information is always webmaster@mydomain.cominstead of what the code has

<?php $to = $Email;     $from = "community@mydomain.com";   $title = "Confirmation Email";$body = <<< emailbodyTHE EMAIL INFORMATION.$emailbody;  $success = mail($to,$from,$title,$body,              "From:$from\r\nReply-To:community@mydomain.com");?>[\code]i need the sender infromation to be correct, not webmaster@mydomain.com

***EDIT***My original code was wrong! Use this instead:

$headers = "From: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>\r\n";$headers .= 'Reply-To: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>';$success = mail($to,$title,$body,$headers);

-Jason

something not working

<?php $to = "info@mydomain.com";  $headers = "From: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>\r\n";$headers .= 'Reply-To: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>';  $title = "Confirmation Email";$body = <<< emailbody$Website confirmation.******************************Confirmation Number******************************Thank youemailbody;$success = mail($to,$title,$body,$headers);?></body></html>

<?php$to = $Email;$headers = "From: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>\r\n";$headers .= 'Reply-To: Mydomain Community <community@mydomain.com>';$title = "Confirmation Email";$body = <<< emailbodyTHE EMAIL INFORMATION.$emailbody;$success = mail($to,$title,$body,$headers);?>

-Jason

Archived