Possible to have 3-4 ++ sites on one?

Kristian_C

Hey ppl, have a question.. i have a user on a site where you can edit your profile in html, as in html only... And i want to have like a menu and a iframe on my profile, i know its possible if you can have several pages uploaded but in this case thats a prob, i can do it in php but php is not allowed... so i think that JS might be the thing, but im not sure that it is possible, i once had a code that worked allmost like this but i lost it when my other pc crashd and i cant code anything in JS so well theres the problem, the code worked like :push Submit and a image popped upp, push Submit2 and submit closes and submit2 opens, vell it dident work like that actually but it did hide and show, just not at the same time, so if anyone understands what im writing and if anyone can help me it whould be GREAT :)... - Kristian_C.------------Sorry ppl, dident think about this long enough, i really dont this JS is allowed either... But im happy if you can answer :)..

If you want to show and hide a certain element with links, then you need to access the style.display property of the object and change it between "block" and "none" to show or hide it.document.getElementById("element_id").style.display = "block";

Archived