Check it out

shadowayex

I've been working on my first website. Right now it's not much, I've been working hard for 4 days now. I'd like everyone to check it out and tell me what you think. My homepage is validated in strict :). The rest of it still needs work before I validate. Some pages need javascript enable to work properly. Like I said, it's not much, but I'm proud so far. Here it is:http://dw2.freehostia.com/

I suggest you use a San-serif font like Arial or Verdana for your site, research has shown that san-serif fonts are better for on-screen displays while serif fonts are better for printed material (I should know because I got this question wrong on my IT exam :) )

Nice, I'd mute the colours just a tad bit though so it's not so 'in your face' =)
Lol, I learned from art class orange and blue are a good combination for the eye. It's just like red and green and purple and yellow. It's called "complimentary colors." But I see where they could be a little extreme.
I suggest you use a San-serif font like Arial or Verdana for your site, research has shown that san-serif fonts are better for on-screen displays while serif fonts are better for printed material (I should know because I got this question wrong on my IT exam :) )
Thanks for the advice. It won't be too hard to change so I'll go ahead and do that.And thanks to everyone for looking and giving me advice. This is my first site and I'm not experienced with good presentation and all of that. Also the only training I've had is W3Schools, so yeah. Haven't had constructive critism about this stuff before lol.

Archived