Variables limits

user4fun

Got one form with 17 questions.After they are completed and the user hits submit, it get emails, all 17 answers.Question1Is there a limit to how many variables are sent in the body of the message "POST"? because right now it is not working, the email is emptyQuestion2If you think that is too much, what is the other solutionEither way it all has to be sent via email or Which will be complicated for me, and i am likely to bug the living crap out of all my php idols like justsomeguyOther solutiona txt file is open (Which what i will eventually do with the email if it is sent)and the name of the txt file will be a number in mysql table.List || column.IDF That number is set to (auto increments) and will be generated once the first 5 entries in the form are inserted in table.List I am not good at opening a file and writing to it, specially that the name is going to be automatically generated and in a directory called co_file_in (incase any one wants to help) lolunless you have the great desire to help a man in need, i am not recommending that solution lol.

Yes, JustSomeGuy is right, just 17 strings is not going to overload the $_POST superglobal. The problem has to either lie in [a] your form, or your email script. If you post your code here then we can have a look at it, if you like.

Archived