My page

Html

Way too plain for my kind of taste, but I guess if you make a navigation at the top which will simply link to portions of the page (with IDs), and "back to top" links at each section, I guess it will be OK.Nice water btw. Can't really say anything about the rest.

Hello there.http://richard.joolo.comMy page is a personal page, I haven't stuck to a design element, i.e. navigation box, etcBut I feel that the page is navigatable, basic description at the top? :) Is it alright for what it is? :)
Hi Html,I like the background effects and the gentle style ( much less flashy than my site). As you asked for some feedback, I would offer only this. The thumbnail pic links would all fit neatly into one horizontal line (just lose the paragraph and end paragraph code in between). Then the page would have more balance from the top down.What do you think?Tell me tomorrow, I'm off to bed as I'm on Eastern European time.

Thank you for the replies, guys."boen_robot", I'll consider that. Thank you for your comment on the animation.And, "Malcom53", just so you know, I should of mentioned this :) the background is a free one I found on the web quite a while back. I also took your consideration, thanks, the page looks a lot cleaner. I had those pieces of text there, purely so it was understandable, you never know...And in general relating to that colour / image, I decided to use it since it didn't hurt the eyes, as I don't want anything like that happening even for something as simple as this. Some people use a PC in bad lit environments. :) It just seemed standard.:)

As a side note, you are using Joolo as a host, who claims that you get "Advert Free" but what is all the crap at teh bottom of your page? Looks like Joolo is into false advertising.:)

As a side note, you are using Joolo as a host, who claims that you get "Advert Free" but what is all the crap at teh bottom of your page? Looks like Joolo is into false advertising.:)
:) You came here only to point at my free host. They can say whatever, that little thing at the bottom is nothing. Just look at tripod.com or uk or 0catch.com and free servers, and many more. :)

• 3 weeks later...
:) You came here only to point at my free host. They can say whatever, that little thing at the bottom is nothing. Just look at tripod.com or uk or 0catch.com and free servers, and many more. :)
Yes, that is all I care to comment on at this time. There is not enough right with the site to give me a baseline to work from. This is a regirgitation of information - nothing more. You have no design. You have no web site - you have a web page. Your HTML doesn't validate. Your CSS doesn't validate. There simply isn't enough here to work with.

Archived