picture screening

user4fun

I am sure it is vrey hard to do that your self, is there a software, code that you use and credit it back to that site.Here is what i am trying to do.Have one box, that box would use a variable from the page to identify the keyThe key would pull out a list of picture file from a table and display them one at a time int that boxA navigation arrows inside the picture of right beneath allwoing the user to navigate other pictures related to the $key.Thank you for any advise you might give.The number of picture will not be more than 10.

This is CRAZY, i have spent the last 4 hours trying to find a good one, and the good ones have a so called easy to use all over it that it is not EASY to use.Please, can some one just give me the link to a free picture gallery script that is actually reasonable to use.thank you

If you download Macromedia Flash (I can get it downloaded for free. Dont ask me how ^^ :) ), you can choose to create a photo gallery and you can then just upload your images. Very easy. For me at least and I'm 16. You could definately do it.

(I can get it downloaded for free. Dont ask me how )
Sportsdude - please. Not on these forums.

lol, i am 27 and I am doing it for a business. Not a very good start for me.I am thinking about doing one myself,tell me if this would be complicated1 big box6 little boxeswhen you click on one of the little box images, the big box picture becomes the little box, and the original little box picture becomes the big box.Just kind of swapping places.I am pretty sure i am USING AJAXI just don;t have a clue where to start, I am not sending information to server nor am i expecting information.each image will have an id, or name or what ever. and they just swap places and change image dimensions.Any help would be appreciated.

Archived