FLASH issue

prog.infant

Greetings,I'm new to Flash, and to those that had observed my previous issue with this program will also be aware that I am using an older version of this program, Flash 4 to be more precise. I don't have the option of getting an upgrade unless my boss wishes it, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't.Onto the task at hand:I've made a video for one of my boss's websites, and I was wondering if it was at all possible to resize the stage in order to make the resolution of the images better. (I had to use Adobe to shrink and crop the images used, which destroyed the original resolution)I know that you can resize the video in the tag itself when hosting it on your webpage, but I was just wondering if resizing the stage was possible.Thank you all for your time and patience.

I don't know about flash 4, but in my (more recent) version of flash, there's a button in the property bar (located at the bottom of the window, if you can't see it go to the "window" menu and check "properties") that says [550x400], if you click on it you can change the size of the stage.

Archived