Regarding Html issue

moneytree

Hi everyone,I am new to html code and tried to learn and write the code for webform,however,when I view it in IE7,it appeaed as follow :{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg936\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe2052{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}} {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.15.1507;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang2057\f0\fs20 \par \par \par\par \par Type your first name: \par \parType your last name: \par \par\par \par \par\par \par\par If you click the "Submit" button, you will send your input to a new page called html_form_action.asp.\par\par \par \par \par } � May I know why there are so many unrelated wording like : \par\par appeared ? Why I can't view the actual webform dispaly without so many unrelated wording ? Please advice and assist me on this matter.Thank you.Best regardsManicui

Hi,Many thanks for your reply to my queries over the webform.I am using Miscrosoft Wordpad to write the webform code,is it alright ?Please advice on what should I do in order to write the webform code or any other html code in order to view it on IE7 without any unrelated wording appeared on it.Thank you for your time and really appreciate your kind assistance for this issue.Best regardsManicui

Wordpad writes formatted text, I recommend Notepad. It's in the Start menu: Start>Programs>Accessories>Notepad.Type your HTML there and then don't forget to save it with a .html extension instead of .txt.

Archived