Drop Down Menus

shadowayex

There are several methods used on the various cssplay drop-downs.which one are you looking at using? That will determine the answer since they each use different techniques, so the answer depends on the Menu you choose to use.

I'm having a small issue. The drop down menus are like 1 pixel to the right from under the first list thing. My code is:

ul              {padding: 0; margin: 0; list-style: none;}li              {float: left; position: relative; width: 10em;}li ul           {display: none; position: absolute;  top: 1em; left: 0;}li > ul         {top: auto; left: auto;}li:hover ul     {display: block;}li.current      {background-color: blue; text-align: center; border: thin ridge black;}li.other        {background-color: green; text-align: center; border: thin ridge black;}li.subcurrent   {background-color: blue; text-align: center; border-left: thin ridge black;                 border-bottom: thin ridge black; border-right: thin ridge black;}li.subother     {background-color: green; text-align: center; border-left: thin ridge black;                 border-bottom: thin ridge black; border-right: thin ridge black;}

How do I position the menus one pixel to the left, and one pixel down would be nice as well.

Archived