table at bottom of the page

smiles

just imagine that my post is a web page , so look at the bottom of the web page , suppose you see a tablehow can you right it , not let your table's code at the bottom of your code :) such as <html><body>...............<table></table></body></html> _______________________________________________________________ | |_______________________________________________________________|

Oh! Now I see...here is what they use:

<div class="footer">Scaped Fansite Images, Text, and Ideals are ©2006 TDD Productions.<br />Posts, oppinions, and views are property of their respective owners. RuneScape is a registered trademark of JAGeX Ltd.<br /><br />

well , I find and see that table doesn't have its attribute to lets it at the bottom of the page :)

Oh! Now I see...here is what they use:
<div class="footer">Scaped Fansite Images, Text, and Ideals are ©2006 TDD Productions.<br />Posts, oppinions, and views are property of their respective owners. RuneScape is a registered trademark of JAGeX Ltd.<br /><br />

this code still at the bottom of the source code so DIV certainly at the bottom of the page :(anyway , thanks :)

Sorry I don't really understand this:

:):(:D so what I want is a code about the table that you write in the top of the the source code and when you view it , you see the table always at the bottom of the pagethe
is at the bottom part of source code so certainly it makes what you want at the bottom of the page :) now stop here , don't make me become an hard-understood one :)

.... why don't you want the table to be at the bottom of the source code?  :( If it works, why does it have to be at the top of the source code, it's going to be at the bottom of the page.

:) wwell , what I can change for my forum is only the header of the page , the rest is forum part and I can't change it except colors , texts and the contents ... so what I hope is the "rest" is not "the body + bottom" ... lets the bottom be mine :)

Yes, it would not be good if that is all you can edit. Id change the software to IPB or something well known.

I don't like IPB because Matt lied about it "always being free".He used to say "PHP is free, MySQL is free, so why pay for a message board.... IPB will always be free". Oh well.I wouldn't get IPB unless you want to pay money for a message board that is buggy (IPB has more bugs than anyother Bulletin Board Solution I have ever seen).If you want to pay for a Bulliten Board Solution, I'd suggest VBulletin, because it has less bugs than IPB.*****If you want a free Bulliten Board Solution however, I'd go with one of the following:PhpBB, SMF, NBBS, YaBB*, YaBB SE**I know the guy that started the NBBS project, it's still in BETA so I wouldn't download it just yet (unless you want to help test it), but when it is in its "Final" version it should be pretty awesome. Even in BETA it already shows signs that will be far greater than IPB could hope to be.* YaBB can still be downloaded but is outdated and replaced with YaBB SE** YaBB SE is also outdated and replaced with SMF, but can still be downloaded