Java Script error or missunderstand

kv79

Unfortunately, you cannot retrieve the browser's history for security reasons.Err... is that what you were asking?

No,but when you are asking you act on me -> like there is a browser's history ,By the way do you know how people makes browsers ?Semicolon is that an error ? Why is that error ? When it is , When not ?Is there any history development about this language ?I mean why W3School made that mistake .I can't pull up a knowledge from you if you are strict to my questions ,please try to understand what I mean to ask ?Thank you for your effort of reading , trying to understand , life time .

In most circumstances, the semicolons are not required. A newline will be interpreted as the end of a statement. Sometimes you may wish to put multiple statements on one line. I do this sometimes if I write a short onclick handler directly in the markup and not in a script. And sometimes when I write an anonymous function I will put multiple statements on one line. For this, you must have the semicolons.If there is ever a chance you will want to run your code through an obfuscator, one thing it will do is remove all your line breaks. The absence of semicolons makes this impossible.Anyway, all the other important languages use semicolons. I'm just in the habit.

Is there any history development about this language ?I mean why W3School made that mistake .
Its not a mistake, just good practice.
Anyway, all the other important languages use semicolons.
VB.NET is still important, like it or not :)

Archived