SideBars?

syco

my site that i'm making http://joes.zxq.net is fine but, i don't know how to do sidebars without using a table.The HTML:

<html><head><link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css"><title>GameZone</title></head><body><div id="menu"><span>GameZone</span><br><a href="index.html">News</a> | <a href="arcade.html">Arcade</a> | <a href="video.html">Videos</a> | <a href="/forums/">Forums</a> | <a href="reviews.html">Reviews</a> | <a href="download.html">Downloads</a> | <a href="contact.html">Contact Us</a> | <a href="about.html">About The Site</a> |<hr></div><br><br><!--Copy All til /div For Another Box--><center><div id="itemtop">4 New Games!</div><div id="item">4/21/08 - 6:06 PM EST<br>4 new games have been added to the arcade, hope you enjoy them.<br><br>~ Zack Rauen & Joey Sliwoski</div><div id="itembot">All Content Copywright © GameZone, All Right Reserved.</div><br><br><div id="itemtop">First Version</div><div id="item">4/20/08 - 5:51 PM EST<br>This is the first version of the site, and we both like it a lot. I hope whoever is looking at it likes it to. Most of the pages are up so do as you please. Just no Hacking!!! Also keep in mind that many games and other updates will be constantly coming so keep checking back for more fun here at GameZone.<br><br>~ Zack Rauen & Joey Sliwoski</div><div id="itembot">All Content Copywright © GameZone, All Right Reserved.</div></center></body></html>

The CSS:

body {background: url(bg.gif);background-attachment: fixed;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Comic Sans MS;font-color: black;font-weight: bold;}a, a:vlink, a:alink {background-color: #000000;color: #00ff00;text-decoration: none;}a:hover {background-color: #00ff00;color: #000000;text-decoration: underline;}#menu {background-color: #009900;width: 100%;height: 100px;padding: 10px;}#menu span {font-size: 32pt;}#menu hr {color: #000000;}#item {background-color: #33CC00;width: 800px;text-align: center;border-left: 1px solid #009900;border-right: 1px solid #009900;}#itemtop {background: url(itemtop.gif);width: 800px;text-align: center;font-size: 26pt;height: 50px;}#itembot {background: url(itembot.gif);width: 800px;text-align: center;font-size: 8pt;height: 50px;}#form {background-color: #000000;color: #FFFFFF;border: 1px solid #33cc00;}#submit {background-color: #000000;border: 2px solid #777777;color: #FFFFFF;}

Those files I linked to show you exactly what to do. Simply replace the css to match the site you have and replace the main content, header and sidebar information. I am not about to do it for you. This site is about learning to help yourself.

Archived