Flash CS3 Professional

Html

The Flash software is authoring software. Flash 2, 3, 4, 5, MX, MX 2004, 8, and CS are all authoring software. You create Flash content with them. When you publish it, you publish it for a specific version of the Flash player. People need to install the Flash player on their computer in order to be able to see the Flash content, or you can choose to publish the Flash content as a standalone "projector" where the user doesn't need to have a player installed, in that case you target it for a specific platform or OS and it's downloadable instead of running in a web browser. If you have the Flash authoring software installed then it includes a standalone player where you can just double-click an SWF file to play it instead of having to run it through the browser plugin.I've done a fair amount of Flash development for mobile devices. It's useful to have another piece of software that can package your Flash content as an application for the device that can be installed and uninstalled instead of using the official Flash player for Pocket PC, which only comes as a browser plugin. The two companies I was working with who produce software like that are Bryht and Multidmedia (yes, there's a "d" in there).

Right, well there is a 30 day trial on the site.What mobile devices did you develop for?Are there any tutorials about 2D games? Shooting etc moving objects around, cars, ships etc?

http://www.gotoandplay.it/_articles/2004/10/sshooter_p03.phpThat tutorial and code should be still valid in CS3? :)
It will work if, and only if, you save your file with ActionScript 2.0I don't think Key.isDown is the best method to detect keys, but it works. It was removed in ActionScript 3.0 for security reasons, according the the flash CS3 help.

Archived