Delete a complete thread

kurt.santo

Would it be possible to delete a thread, which I started? I would not ask if it wasn't for security reasons...Kurt
Report said thread, with reasons for wanting to delete it, and one of us will look at it...

Did not know how to officially report the thread, so send you a private message. Let me know if I should do it otherwise...Kurt
That's perfectly ok that way. For future reference, you can report threads (or single posts) through using the buttons that look like this:p_report.gifwhich are located beneath the posterinfo of each post... Like if this post offended you in some way, was spam, or otherwise not allowed, you'd click the !Report on the left side underneath my post here, and a PM with link to this post could be sent to all three moderators at once from there.

That's perfectly ok that way. For future reference, you can report threads (or single posts) through using the buttons that look like this:p_report.gifwhich are located beneath the posterinfo of each post... Like if this post offended you in some way, was spam, or otherwise not allowed, you'd click the !Report on the left side underneath my post here, and a PM with link to this post could be sent to all three moderators at once from there.
Got it! Thanks. If the necessity arises I will use the button next time. Let me know if there is a problem with a deletion of the mentioned thread. Again, am sorry to be a pain...Kurt

Archived