Safari Ver 3.1.1

Elemental

Hey Folks, Is there a "conditional comments" code for Safari ver 3.1.1 for windows?I've searched the web, even on apple but I've come up empty; maybe I should add "search skills" to my list of things to learn?Peace,Elemental

Conditional Comments is an IE proprietary code. They are used to detect different IE Browsers. There is a set of them which can detect non-IE browsers, but in order to detect the specific Browser, you need to use a scripting language or javascript.

jlhaslip, Thanks for the reply.

There is a set of them which can detect non-IE browsers, [/qoute]Can you direct me as to where I might find them or at least the one for Safari...?Peace,Elemental

What Jhaslip means is you can say "if IE" or "if not IE" with conditional comments but you can't get more specific than that and it's only interpreted by IE anyway.JavaScript is the way you have to go.

Synook, Understood, thanks.Peace,Elemental

What Jhaslip means is you can say "if IE" or "if not IE" with conditional comments but you can't get more specific than that and it's only interpreted by IE anyway.JavaScript is the way you have to go.

Archived