Login into the site

Elemental

Hey folks, I keep having to login, over and over again, when I click on a link, read a post, switch forums, it goes from displaying my Username to Log In or I get redirected to the login page...Any ideas what could be causing this? Are you trying to tell me something, uhmm?Peace,Elemental

Maybe you disabled cookies?
Synook, Thanks but no, I don't have it turned off; however, and I don't know why, I didn't see "w3schools.invisionzone.com" on the list or any combination there-of.Peace,Elemental

does this happen on other forums or websites or just this one?
aspnetguy, Funny you should ask...But first... when I logged on, just now, it showed me as Elemental, I then clicked on the General Forum link, still Elemental, but when I clicked on the Reply button, to your post, it redirected me to the logon screen, go figure...Back to your question...In the past, Yes, this has happened in other forums or sites of which I've been a member of, hey, what are you trying to say...For example, I'm a member of actionscript.org and it's happened there as well but I'm also a member of other sites and this hasn't happened.Sounds like you have a possible solution, or reason for this ‘phenomenomenom’...By the way, I've made it a habit of "copying and pasting" what I right onto Notepad just for that reason, especially since I type so freaking much... Peace,Elemental

Have you tried another browser?
Synook, Not yet, didn't think of it, so use to using the one, I haven't gotten use to that; thanks I'll try that right now.Peace,Elemental

I once had this problem on another site. I had it with IE6 and it was annoying me. A solution I found is to click the remember me button on the side. It worked for me.

I once had this problem on another site. I had it with IE6 and it was annoying me. A solution I found is to click the remember me button on the side. It worked for me.
Reese, Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have that box checked off. I usually do that, once I know the site and I'm comfortable with it and if they have that option, I use it.I'm just going to clear out my cache and cookies and try again, see what happens then.I replied to your post using IE and again got all the way to typing in the reply until I submitted it then it redirected me to the login page again.This time I'm using Firefox, so far so good... If this post makes it ...PeaceElemental

Archived