Blogger , Wordpress Or B2evolution

newceylon

Guys, this is a web design/development forum. Stop asking dumb questions related to 3rd-party applications. Unless you're not interested in creating a template for Wordpress, or creating new features, I find myself unable to link Wordpress to any language (markup, browser scripting, server-side scripting, whatever).The ones like Blogger don't offer you much freedom, apart from some templates and some widgets, so I'll go with Wordpress (Wordpress .org, and not .com)

Guys, this is a web design/development forum. Stop asking dumb questions related to 3rd-party applications. Unless you're not interested in creating a template for Wordpress, or creating new features, I find myself unable to link Wordpress to any language (markup, browser scripting, server-side scripting, whatever).The ones like Blogger don't offer you much freedom, apart from some templates and some widgets, so I'll go with Wordpress (Wordpress .org, and not .com)
I suggest you cool down. You were already asked by another moderator (Skemcin) to calm down in another post (http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=20386&st=0#entry112621). I'll say this only once. If you don't want to contribute to a particular thread then don't otherwise down trying to start trouble and being rude.

I like Wordpress, because it allows a great amount of freedom in your templates, i.e. direct server-side commands. You have to be careful of third party templates, however, as they can destroy your system :). In the end I created my own blog system, though, just because I don't like using third-party things.

Guys, this is a web design/development forum. Stop asking dumb questions related to 3rd-party applications. Unless you're not interested in creating a template for Wordpress, or creating new features, I find myself unable to link Wordpress to any language (markup, browser scripting, server-side scripting, whatever).
the best way to learn coding is modifying and doing experiments.Ultimately you'll be able to create your own blog

Archived