Show hidden div

jc624

The page won't load for me.But you can modify the style property of any object:myDiv.style.visibility = "visible";myDiv.style.visibility = "hidden";myDiv.style.display = "block";myDiv.style.display = "hidden";

The page won't load for me.But you can modify the style property of any object:myDiv.style.visibility = "visible";myDiv.style.visibility = "hidden";myDiv.style.display = "block";myDiv.style.display = "hidden";
Sorry I put dot instead of .:) thanks I'll try that

I'm pretty sure its here somewhere with the true statements:

<script type="text/javascript">var ic=new switchcontent("switchgroup1", "div") ic.setPersist(true)ic.collapsePrevious(true) ic.init()</script><script type="text/javascript">var ic=new switchcontent("switchgroup2", "p")ic.setStatus('[open] ', '[closed] ')ic.setColor('green', 'red')ic.collapsePrevious(false)ic.setPersist(false)ic.defaultExpanded(0,1)ic.setContent(0, 'test')ic.setContent(1, 'test2')ic.init()</script>

Huh? What's in there? What's a true statement?I'm confused what you're trying to do. You have a page with an empty box on it and a bunch of links that will put some text in the box. What are you trying to change?

If you're setting display you should use "none" to hide it, "hidden" isn't a valid value for display.
Oops, that's what happens for copying and pasting code. I didn't actually intend to use the value "hidden" for the display property.

Archived