CS3 tester

justsomeguy

If someone has Flash CS3 installed on a local network and you could test an issue out for me, I would appreciate it.You need your computer to be on a network where there is at least one other computer that has a shared network drive. Put an FLA file into the network folder and then open it with Flash. So you need to open a file that's on the network, not on your local computer. Once the file is open, go to Network Properties and find where it shows all of your network connections (wireless, ethernet, etc). Disable your network connections by right-clicking and hitting disable on each one. You'll lose internet connectivity and things like that. After disabling the network, you can enable everything again. With everything normal, go back to Flash and see if you can save the file that you had open. I need to know whether or not it lets you save. Up until at least Flash 8 it would not let you save the file anywhere, even on your local machine.

• 2 weeks later...

From a Client, Server perspective this would depend on the NOS.2000 Server - Probably Bump2003 Server - Depends on AD setupNovell 5 - BumpI hope this helps.

Archived