'Latest' message board in HTML

ben03

Hi,Need some advice please! Have started working on a new HTML home page. What i am aiming is to have a box in this page which displays the latest posts from a linked PHP powered forum. I have been advised to use an iframe for this and link it to the forum portal named {MFF.LATEST}As I am new to this I am not sure how to go about writing the code as have tried using the forums URL followed by {MFF.LATEST} but have had no joy so far.Help on how to write this would be very much appreciated! Cheers.

What makes it complicated for me to be able to show the code is its a freeforum owned by another server. You possibly have access to some of the code but most is done through a graphical interface.This is the forum: http://jabonline.myfastforum.orgAll i know is in the admin panel there is a portal called {MFF.LATEST} where you can specify what you want it to define as latest (how many days, how many posts etc). I just don't have the slightest clue how you can accesss this and be able to display it elsewhere.

Archived