Game programming?

khalen

Hi all just looking for some advise and your thoughts.I have put together a training package that operates from my webpage. It works fine but I have been told that as a training piece it is a little boring. I must agree because it is very static .... question come in ... answer question.I was thinking of making it more interactive by putting together a simple game with questions in. How difficult would this be which language/script would be best.

If you want to make a game and have it on your site, you should use Flash.But if you really don't know much about programming you're going to have to learn a lot before you can make anything.

Flash can help a lot with instruction. Take a look through some of these courses, some of these are fairly old now but you can tell how much the interactivity made possible by Flash helps with teaching. You'd be surprised what type of material you can teach and still make the learning interesting with a little animation and interactivity.How to calculate center of balance for a cargo planeHow to screen for Human PapillomavirusChildren's bicycle safetyFoundations of electricityAll about aerial port vehicles!

Archived