My Blockquote Text Isn't The Right Size

mr_director

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:7e723b01cca87d1a0693e81074a8a369.png

<blockquote><p>Over the past few weeks we’ve spoken about how much nicer it is to have you as a roommate as opposed to our last one. However, we mutually agreed on a few things in order to make things easier, less confusing, and overall create a less hostile living environment.</p><ol><li>Your boyfriend having a key to our apartment without our explicit permission is unacceptable – especially after over $600 of merchandise was stolen from this apartment. Every key to this apartment allows one person to get in. Even with our three keys the chances of accidentally leaving it somewhere and

You can go here to see a different example of a blockquote with the same problem: http://www.collegeisamovie.com/2009/01/blo...netflix-doesnt/For some reason, the ordered list font size is correct, but the paragraph isn't. I'm assuming that there's another paragraph defined element that's overriding the blockquote. I'd like any text in blockquote to be 12px. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Here's a link to my CSS:http://www.collegeisamovie.com/wp-content/...ux1.4/style.cssThanks again!

Maybe this is interfering:

.videoinfolist li {	font-size: 10px;}

I don't know all the elements that are containing the code you showed me, so I can only guess.

Maybe I wasn't specific enough, but when I post text in a blockquote tag, my paragraph text stays at 14px, and my blockquote element is supposed to change all text to 12px. For some reason, however, list elements listen to the blockquote size. Paragraphs don't. What should I change to make my paragraph text the same size as list elements? I'd like everything to be 12px in a blockquote. I re-updated my HTML again. It includes the paragraph tags.

Apparently, font size isn't inherited in the blockquote element.

p {	font: 14px/1.5 "Helvetica Neue", Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;	color: #999;	margin: 0 0 21px;}

You'll have to add another CSS rule:

blockquote p { font-size: 12px; }

Archived