Rounded Tables

jarrett000

I know you can do it with divs aswell but I still don't know which is what my question is (not trying to sound rude). I viewed the source for that page, looked at the CSS extensively and must say I see no images in the css or the html and don't understand how the divs are made to be round.Also, when I try images as corners, since its the same color as the background its still square due to the ouside edge of the table (even though border is set to 0).

I know you can do it with divs aswell but I still don't know which is what my question is (not trying to sound rude). I viewed the source for that page, looked at the CSS extensively and must say I see no images in the css or the html and don't understand how the divs are made to be round.Also, when I try images as corners, since its the same color as the background its still square due to the ouside edge of the table (even though border is set to 0).
The example I showed you doesn't use images, it's a series of lines, each wider than the next, to "draw" the curves.When using images for the background, you can make it round by using transparent GIF or PNG images.

Archived