Auto Scrolling Menu.

Ruud

I would like to create a menu like shown in the right side of the header on this website: www.kmt.org.tw/english/index.aspxViewing the source code as far as I can see it is done with the use of CSS.

<div id="scrollDiv"> <ul>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=6141" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">The Taiwan Relations Act: Turning a New Chapter by President Ma Ying-jeou</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=6121" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Editor’s Note: </a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=5975" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">KMT Chairman Wu: Communal Conflict Should End </a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=5934" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Press Release</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=5895" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">KMT Chairman Wu Poh-hsiung Returns from Overseas Trip</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=5898" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Editor’s Note</a></li>										 <li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=157" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">News Release</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=14" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Press Release</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=15" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Chang Jung-kung’s Response to Washington Post Report</a></li>										<li><a href="/english/page.aspx?type=article&mnum=111&anum=5848" style="color: #cc0000; text-decoration: underline;">Note</a></li>										</ul></div>

However for some reason I do not seem to be able to view the code of the CSS file at:

<link href="images/kmtencss.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Does someone know what they have used exactly to create this and where do I find tutorials on it?

That link isn't loading for me.
Guess it went offline in the past 24 hours.It displayed a box in witch new articles on their website where displayed.The box seemed like a vertical marquee automatically scrolling down to the next item in the list after a certain time.

Archived